running through life...!

running through life...!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

hello fellas!!!!!!!

I will be posting some stuff here now onwards..... hope you enjoy reading it as much as I do writing it.
Your comments and suggestions are of utmost importance so please feel free to comment :)
I hope to improvise with every new piece that I create, so please bear with me.....
and ya,most importantly, all the characters, stories, events and places are purely fictional.... any similarities are purely co-incidental :):)

3 comments:

cow said...

lakshmi that was really an awesome piece of writing!!
i was bound to it from starting to end like anything...and trust me when i say that...when i had done reading,i breathed in...and suddenly realised that,the last time i had breathed in,i had never read your article!!
full on...keep writing!!

Antariksh Bahekar said...

nice one.....but yeah you got to stop being anti-social

lakshmi said...

@deepak : thanks a lot man...... but u know wht, just keep breathin :) u dont wanna miss the next one!!!